Monday, March 3, 2014

MY LOST LOCKET

The most precious thing I’ve ever lost.
It was an old Locket. I don’t remember how old it was. It belonged my grandfather. I didn’t meet him as person as he passed before I was born. 
It was last year, I used to play hockey back then. I was not that good in it but not bad either. It was evening time I had practice in Jnan Ghosh Stadium. I left my locket in our area where we kept our other belongings. I guess nobody noticed it as it was very small.
I played for about an hour and when I came back I didn’t see my Locket. I was very scared. It was very beloved to me. I searched for it whole-over the place, but no luck in finding it. So, I came back and was very depressed. I had no chance in finding it later even though I looked for in again and again and asked some people who worked in the ground. 
That is how I lost my precious Locket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment